3.5 acres surrounding one of the most Beautiful Federal Homes - built in 1807. 3 structures in all with a total of 5 bedrooms 4&1/2 baths. Call to setup showing and go back in time. This home has been not only beautifully but lovingly maintained.
MLS #: 2034275
Listing Company: Turnberry Homes, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Granbery
- Year Built: 1807
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 3.5
- Exterior: Guest House, Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick,Wood Sidin
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 18 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 19 x 20 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 19 x 19 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 18 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 18 (Country)
- Living Room: 19 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 18 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 9
- Other Room 2: 11 x 8 (Utility Room)
- Den: 19 x 20 (Separate)
- Taxes: $0
- HOA Fee: $100/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.