Beautiful 1920s Craftsman home with character and recently updated touches throughout! Dramatic archways, crown molding, hardwood floors, and large tall windows accent the light-soaked main floor. Nicely updated kitchen features recessed lights, a spacious breakfast nook, and french doors that open to a private balcony hidden by mature trees.
MLS #: 1994585
Listing Company: Aleah Armstrong
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockland Springs
- Year Built: 1920
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 50x150
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Hardboard,Wood Sidin
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 16 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 26 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 28 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 16 x 16 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 24 x 22 (Basement Level)
- Taxes: $4,389
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.