Exceptional opportunity to live in the midst of the historical district of Franklin with top of the line finishes and newer construction. Just two blocks from the center of Franklin, with all of it's charm and attractions a short stroll away. This property includes a carriage house atop a 3 car garage that could be Airbnbed for additional income.
MLS #: 2021139
Listing Company: Crye-Leike, Inc., Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: downtown/historic
- Year Built: 2013
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.24
- Lot Size: 53 X 199
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Guest House, Sprinkler
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Partial
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 19 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 19 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 22 x 24 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 16 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 17 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 17 (Combination)
- Other Room: 10 x 14 (Utility)
- Rec Room: 19 x 21 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $6,668
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.