Yes, one can have it all with this charming home, just minutes to downtown Franklin. Absolute privacy on an idyllic one acre lot. Let the southern roots sink in with the grand wrap around covered front porch. Luxurious master suite on the main level with access to your own outdoor entertaining paradise with pool, hot tub, & fireplace. Designed with the chef in mind, the fully equipped kitchen has Monogram appliances marrying substance & style. Finished basement could be the perfect home theatre.
MLS #: 1991992
Listing Company: Coldwell Banker Barnes
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Charlton Green
- Year Built: 1969
- Style: Cape Cod
- Acreage: 1.01
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick,Wood Sidin
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 23 x 21 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 16 x 15
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 12
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 12
- Kitchen: 15 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 21 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 12 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 25 x 15
- Rec Room: 26 x 17 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $10,652
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.