Location!!! Gorgeous Victorian house nestled within walking distance of all the amenities in East Nashville you could ask for!!! Charming southern front porch accented by eye popping windows. Tall ceilings with large comfortable rooms and an open floor plan. Spacious upstairs bungalow with bathroom. Deck out back and privacy fence to enjoy your summer evenings.
MLS #: 2035238
Listing Company: Keller Williams Russell Realty & Auction
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: East Nashville
- Year Built: 1933
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.21
- Lot Size: 70 X 160
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Frame,Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 24 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 13
- Kitchen: 10 x 13
- Living Room: 13 x 20 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 14 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 13 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 6 x 10 (Utility Room)
- Den: 20 x 11
- Taxes: $3,893
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.