Located on 5.74 acres, this gorgeous home and mini farm is ready for your horses. All 3 levels serviced by the elevator. Lower level would make a great private retreat for guests. Main level master suite is spacious with a fireplace, custom closet & spa-like bath. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Make sure to see the new barn while here!
MLS #: 1991440
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Two Rivers
- Year Built: 2005
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.74
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick,Wood Sidin
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: Propane / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 20 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 17 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 16 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 21 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 15
- Dining Room: 15 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 20 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 14 (Media)
- Den: 16 x 24 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 21 x 27 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 12 x 22 (Other)
- Taxes: $8,038
- HOA Fee: $84/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.