Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready June 2019! Impressive Shelby first floor master offers privacy, 2-story game room. Highlands at Stone Hall located in Historic Donelson Hermitage. Known for their energy-efficient features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
MLS #: 2027435
Listing Company: Meritage Homes Of Tennessee, Inc.
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Highlands at Stone Hall
- Year Built: 2019
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.19
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Hardboard,Partial Br
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 12 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 14 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 14 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 15 x 11 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 19 x 14 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 12 x 12 (Formal)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 13 (Bedroom 5)
- Rec Room: 14 x 18 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 32 x 23 (Other)
- Taxes: $4,384
- HOA Fee: $63/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.