Detailed to perfection! Classic 5+4 1920 s cottage beautifully updated & maintained, including recent master suite addition. Tall ceilings, hardwoods, living room w/ fireplace, beautiful dining room & open kitchen all add to the overall character of this warm family home in the heart of sought-after Sylvan Park. Great floor plan & flow throughout.
MLS #: 2032822
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Sylvan Park
- Year Built: 1925
- Acreage: 0.25
- Lot Size: 7405
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 10
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 10
- Kitchen: 11 x 16 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 11 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 11 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 6 (Utility Room)
- Den: 15 x 15
- Rec Room: 0 x 0 (Main Level)
- Taxes: $4,297
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.