This Custom built home has a 180 Degree view of Old Hickory Lake. Dock in your back yard has 40' boat slip. Home has been fully renovated over the past 3 years including new roof, gourmet kitchen, butler pantry, elevator, temp controlled wine cellar, and safe room. There are 3 garages on main level and 2 at the lower level, one large enough for oversized vehicle or large boat. Room for a pool if that is on your wish list. Steel support beams and poured concrete walls. Aerial video in media.
MLS #: 2031672
Listing Company: Vision Realty Partners, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Wilson County
- Subdivision: Trails End Sec 2
- Year Built: 1988
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 1.09
- Lot Size: 180.6 X 251.3
- Exterior: Gas Grill, Sprinkler
- Construction: Other
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Propane / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 27 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 16 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 15 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 18 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 24 x 26 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 12 x 17 (Combination)
- Other Room: 17 x 27 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 9 x 11 (Utility Room)
- Den: 20 x 24 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 18 x 19 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 8 x 16 (Other)
- Taxes: $5,156
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.