Spectacularly renovated home in Historic Downtown Franklin. This custom built 4BR/4BA home blends the old and new featuring a gourmet kitchen, stainless KitchenAid fridge and dishwasher, microwave drawer, an Italian Bertazonni gas range, a huge sit-in island, beverage fridge, custom shelving handcrafted from the original oak rafters, tankless water heater, separate up and down HVAC units, and a landscaped back patio with stamped concrete, railroad tie planters, and Mexican beach pebbles.
MLS #: 2027114
Listing Company: American Realty & Associates
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Downtown Franklin
- Year Built: 1900
- Style: Cottage
- Acreage: 0.12
- Lot Size: 63 X 87
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Wood Si
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: GS/EL / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 18 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 9 x 11 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 16 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 16 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 10 x 14 (Formal)
- Taxes: $3,675
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.