Perfect location on a dead end street. This published interior designers personal house has it all. Amazing finishes and awesome floor plan. There is a giant sun filled playroom on the bottom floor that goes directly out to a sport court and yard. Separate vaulted ceiling office space that leads to a stunning patio area perfect for entertaining. Master suite and closet straight out of Pinterest.
MLS #: 2034307
Listing Company: Village
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills
- Year Built: 1930
- Style: Cape Cod
- Acreage: 0.39
- Lot Size: 80 X 221
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: Gas / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 19 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 12 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 13
- Kitchen: 28 x 10 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 14 x 14 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 15 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 19 x 19 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 30 x 17 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 8 x 12 (Other)
- Taxes: $6,849
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.