Beautiful, serene setting on So Harpeth River. Over 3600 ft of river frontage. Perfect for weekend getaway, Equestrian property or main residence. Only 20 min drive to downtown Nashville. Great views-all directions. Minutes to Golf course of TN and I-40.
MLS #: 1777478
- Contingency Type: None
- Year Built: 1971
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 64.84
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Barn, Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 17
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 16
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 16
- Kitchen: 11 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 18 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 11 (Utility)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 14 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 15 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 16 x 25 (Main Level)
- Taxes: $2,900
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.