The Wood family knew right away this home was in "ready to make family mode".... that was 30 years ago. Now you are invited to acquire this meticulously renewed home.! No association fee; owners share cost of lawn care/driveway $170 ea.mo. avg. This home favorably is within the City of Oak Hill.
MLS #: 1991086
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Granny White Homeowners
- Year Built: 1980
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 1.9
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 15 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 12 x 12 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 23 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 14 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 14 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 7 x 20 (Office)
- Den: 0 x 0 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 24 x 16 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $4,087
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.