Rare offering of renovated Eastlake Victorian architecture. Close to downtown & Five Points. 12' to 18' ceilings. Large master suite, walk-in closets. Private brick courtyard. Granite kitchen countertops & stainless appliances. 2-car "garageport." Fenced yard.
MLS #: 1993629
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Historic Edgefield
- Year Built: 1885
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.19
- Lot Size: 50 X 170
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Gas Grill
- Construction: Frame,Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Other, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Sale of Home
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 12 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 18 x 9 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 16 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 36 x 8 (Florida)
- Den: 16 x 15 (Bookcases)
- Taxes: $3,653
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.