Stunning Log Home & 3 Bedroom Guest House sits on 126+ Scenic acres. Logs circa 1800's from 3 TN cabins, extraordinary craftsmanship, 2 stone fireplaces, reclaimed poplar hardwood flooring, Copper roof/gutters, double porches, 2 acre spring fed pond with knolls for camping/building. Jeep trails wander to hilltop with views of Williamson County. Areas of cleared pasture, perimeter fencing. An extraordinary property with total PRIVACY, yet only minutes from I-65.
MLS #: 1994110
Listing Company: Parks
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Thomas Denise A
- Year Built: 2006
- Style: Log
- Acreage: 126.39
- Construction: Log
- Floors: Finished Wood, Other, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Copper
- Water: Utility District
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Heat Pump
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 20 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 8 x 20
- Kitchen: 16 x 20 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 16 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Other Room: 10 x 16 (Interior Expansion)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 13 (Library)
- Taxes: $3,564
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.