Stately Georgian home nestled in the midst of 5.5 beautiful treed acres. Classic design large rooms attention to detail. Heated pool and beautiful landscaping create a peaceful setting ~perfect for me time, family gatherings or entertaining. Features include a Dream Kit, Family Rm & Bar, Master Suite w/firepl. Formal LR w/firelop, Formal DR, Lg Office, Sun room and much more. Sellers are in the process of having the septic system expanded to accommodate 5 Bedrooms.
MLS #: 2051835
Listing Company: Parks
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Deerfield Sec 1
- Year Built: 1982
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.5
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Parquet, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 25 x 20
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 17
- Kitchen: 15 x 25 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 15 x 14 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 17 (Florida Room)
- Den: 17 x 26 (Paneled)
- Rec Room: 19 x 22 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 6 x 8 (Sewing Room)
- Taxes: $4,699
- HOA Fee: $50/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.