Where Luxury Meets Convenience....THIS is the DREAM HOME you've been waiting for. RARE opportunity to own TURNBERRY MODEL HOME in HEART of COOL SPRINGS!! Quiet & quaint boutique community of 10 executive homes. Absolutely stunning & magazine worthy in EVERY way!! Incredible 5BR design w/ ROCKIN' Media Rm,Study Loft & Bonus/Game Rm.DREAMY outdoor living w/ summer kitchen. Designed for EVERYDAY living & entertaining. LOADED w/ designer finishes & exquisite detail. WALK to Whole Foods & Bricktop's!
MLS #: 2122655
Listing Company: Legacy Real Estate Group
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: FIRESTONE @ COOL SPRINGS
- Year Built: 2019
- Acreage: 0.3
- Lot Size: 100 X 132.8
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 11 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 16 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 19 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 12 (Separate)
- Dining Room: 12 x 17 (Formal)
- Other Room: 22 x 12 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 12 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 16 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 22 x 17 (Over Garage)
- Hobby Room: 24 x 12 (Other)
- Taxes: $8,700
- HOA Fee: $100/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.
Thursday, February 27, 11:00AM-4:00PM
Friday, February 28, 11:00AM-4:00PM
Saturday, February 29, 11:00AM-4:00PM
Sunday, March 1, 1:00PM-4:00PM