Completely renovated, this wonderfully designed cottage has all the luxuries of a new home with the exterior charm of the original cottage. Features all new flooring, appliances, & fixtures throughout. Updated HVAC, plumbing, & electrical. Walkable to many of Nashville's best restaurants, bars, and music venues as well as to Vanderbilt and Belmont Universities. Separate loft perfect for short or long term rentals. (Guest house is listed as 3rd story.)
MLS #: 2103296
Listing Company: The Anderson Group Real Estate Services, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: Music Row, Edgehill
- Year Built: 1936
- Style: Cottage
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 50 X 146
- Exterior: Guest House
- Construction: Partial Brick,Wood S
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 15
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 14 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 11 x 14 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 13 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 12 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 13 (Office)
- Den: 12 x 14
- Rec Room: 23 x 20 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $4,880
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.