Premium location in the heart of Lockeland Springs just a short stroll to award winning restaurants, coffee shops & music venues. Charm & character abound w/ original hardwood floors, antique doors/knobs & clawfoot tub. Master suite on the main floor w/ marble bath & custom walk-in closet. A spacious second master suite upstairs. Entertainer's bar w/ wine fridge & ice maker. Enjoy outdoor living on your grand front porch & screened-in back deck. Space to build a garage/apt. with alley access.
MLS #: 2119828
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1925
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.28
- Lot Size: 50 X 240
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Bamboo/Cork, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Financing
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 13 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 26 x 20 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 14 (Formal)
- Den: 12 x 35
- Rec Room: 8 x 10 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $4,810
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.