Light & bright with many windows, like being in a tree house. Rare Westhaven walk-out basement (all new 2016) with entertainment area, home office, and the 5th bedroom, a perfect in-law suite or nanny room. Upstairs features a large bonus room and 3 bedrooms. A main floor screened porch overlooks the large fenced yard. Mature blueberry bushs provide privacy on the sunny patio and a bunny free garden provides lots of veggies. Side entry garage and tons of extra storage. Recently painted.
MLS #: 2043816
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Westhaven Sec 19
- Year Built: 2008
- Acreage: 0.26
- Lot Size: 82 X 150
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Heat Pump
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 11 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 11 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 15 x 16 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 21 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 14 x 11 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 12 x 11 (Bedroom 5)
- Rec Room: 17 x 21 (Wet Bar)
- Taxes: $4,573
- HOA Fee: $183/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.