This lovingly restored historic home in the heart of Lockeland Springs is ready to move right in. Many historic features intact with lovely updates for modern living including SS appliances, quartz & marble countertops, heated floors in all full baths, original pocket doors, 10ft ceilings. Roof, HVAC, water heater approximately 4 yrs old. Walk to Sweet 16th, 5 Points, Lockeland Table, LDC, coffee shops, Rosepepper, and more. Rare opportunity in this coveted location!
MLS #: 2075431
Listing Company: Re/Max Choice Properties
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1925
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.13
- Lot Size: 50 X 130
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: SMCAM
- Construction: Frame
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Furnace
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 17 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 10 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 21 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 14 (Formal)
- Den: 17 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $4,726
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.