Gorgeous property positioned on five acres that are completely fenced. Picturesque views from the front porch and back deck. Stone Fireplace on back deck. Beautiful place for your horses. Two ponds. Light & bright kitchen that is open to the great room. Master retreat w/ California closet & master bath. Office, Library and private guest room on the main floor. Expansive dining room that overlooks the back yard. Full walk out basement. Detached garage with unfinished space above.
MLS #: 2031986
Listing Company: Compass Tennessee, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Veevers Property
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.02
- Lot Size: 5.02 Acres
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Financing
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 19 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 18 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 20 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 18 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 17 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 11 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 10 x 11 (Office)
- Taxes: $3,301
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.