Gorgeous property positioned on five acres that are completely fenced. Picturesque views from the front porch and back deck. Stone Fireplace on back deck. Beautiful place for your horses. Two ponds. Light & bright kitchen that is open to the great room. Master retreat w/ California closet & master bath. Office, Library and private guest room on the main floor. Expansive dining room that overlooks the back yard. Full walk out basement. Detached garage with unfinished space above.
MLS #: 2031986
Listing Company: Compass Tennessee, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Veevers Property
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.02
- Lot Size: 5.02 Acres
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 17 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 19 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 18 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 20 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 18 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 17 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 10 x 11 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 10 x 11 (Office)
- Taxes: $3,301
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.