Fabulous Historic Victorian Home: 3 Bed/ 2 Bath + office in Lockeland Springs. 10' ceilings, preserved historic charm, open kitchen, stainless appliances, wrap around covered front porch and screened in back porch. Preserved hardwood floors, claw foot tub, and built in China cabinet. Master can be up or down. Energy efficient NEST thermostat, smoke, and CO2 detectors. Location: Great walkability to 5 points, Lockeland table and Public House.
MLS #: 2031390
Listing Company: Mw Real Estate Co.
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1911
- Acreage: 0.16
- Lot Size: 47 X 150
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 22 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 13 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 13 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 11 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 13 (Office)
- Taxes: $3,738
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.