Gorgeous french country exterior design in the guard gated community of Laurelbrooke. State of the art home technology, Spacious kitchen w/wolf & subzero, large master includes private sitting room & bath w/separate vanities and toilets. Elevator to the 2nd floor theater room w/110 screen, 4k projector, pool table, game table & wet bar, Each of the 4 bedrooms upstairs has a private bath. 2 laundry rooms. Lush landscaping, built in grill, covered patio, and a stunning pool with water fountain.
MLS #: 2098703
Listing Company: Compass Tennessee, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Laurelbrooke Sec 12-B
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.95
- Lot Size: 222 X 221
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Sale of Home
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 21 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 19 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 19 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 18 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 18 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 18 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 20 (Formal)
- Other Room: 19 x 36
- Other Room 2: 15 x 18 (Breakfast Room)
- Den: 19 x 24 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 12 x 19 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 10 x 17 (Other)
- Taxes: $14,456
- HOA Fee: $287/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.