MAJOR PRICE DROP OF 35K!!! Open House this SATURDAY 2pm to 4pm. Beautiful unconventional custom built home with natural wood and glass throughout. 5 Bedroom, 4 Bath. Open Concept Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room. Wood burning fireplace. In house theater / bonus room. Endless in ground pool and jacuzzi. 1000 Sq ft deck with two pergolas and a gazebo. Walk to Post Coffee Shop, Lockeland Table, Urban Cowboy and Five Points. 2 Blocks from Shelby Park.
MLS #: 2064757
Listing Company: Crye-Leike, Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: 1612 Boscobel Street
- Year Built: 2000
- Acreage: 0.01
- Construction: All Brick,Vinyl Sidi
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: GS/EL / Dual
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 12 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 16 x 11 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 20 x 14 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 22 x 13 (Combination)
- Other Room: 1 x 0 (Bedroom 5)
- Rec Room: 14 x 18
- Taxes: $3,193
- HOA Fee: $50/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.