This vintage home built in 1905 is now complete with an artistic flare. The hardwoods and natural woodwork are not the only things to make this beautiful home stand out. Cozy up by one of the four fireplaces or read a book by the stained glass window seats. Screened in porch is perfect for entertaining! Conveniently located just one block away from East Nashville favorites including Rosepepper, Jeni's and Wild Cow.
MLS #: 2100173
Listing Company: Compass Tennessee, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1905
- Acreage: 0.21
- Lot Size: 55 X 175
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Dual
- Heat: GS/EL / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 17
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 20 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 11
- Kitchen: 12 x 12 (Country)
- Living Room: 16 x 14 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 15 (Formal)
- Other Room: 4 x 9 (Utility)
- Other Room 2: 9 x 14 (Gathering Room)
- Den: 11 x 13
- Hobby Room: 8 x 20 (Other)
- Taxes: $4,768
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.