Exquisite custom-built gentleman's farm with three large fenced pastures, an 8-stall horse barn complete with office, half bath and loft. This rustic 4 bedroom, 4 bath and 2 half bath, 6391 square foot home sits on just under 40 acres. Offering a 3-car attached garage and an additional 4-car 40x60 detached garage/workshop. A 77x37 zero/beach entry heated pool with bench seating, grotto with waterfall and slide. The fully finished basement provides a bar, theater, storm shelter room.
MLS #: 2105072
- County: Lincoln County, TN
- Subdivision: Metes and Bounds
- Year Built: 2013
- Acreage: 39.7
- Exterior: Irrigation System, Stable, Storage
- Construction: Fiber Cement
- Floors: Concrete, Finished Wood, Slate, Tile
- Basement: Finished
- Water: Private
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Central Air
- Heat: Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 14 (Extra Large Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 18 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 13 x 27 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 18 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 15 (Formal)
- Den: 16 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 19 x 26 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $9,662
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.