Take full advantage of all East Nashville has to offer with this sweet craftsman style home. Hardwood floors throughout, marble countertops, abundance of natural light, & ample storage. A rare find is the detached 2 car garage & fenced backyard w/ electronic gate. The two tier back deck is set up for you to retain the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to dining, shopping, & Shelby Park. Desirable open floor plan, yet has defined spaces- home office, formal dining, etc.
MLS #: 2114972
Listing Company: Coldwell Banker Barnes
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: 2102 Porter Road
- Year Built: 2014
- Style: Cottage
- Acreage: 0.03
- Lot Size: .46
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Frame
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 14 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 12 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 10 x 17 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 11 x 14 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 11 x 14 (Formal)
- Rec Room: 15 x 19 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $3,581
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.