LOCATION!! Charming Historic East Nashville 1920's Craftsman renovated with beautiful finishes. Walking distance to all shops, best restaurants, & local coffee shops. Hardwoods , 2 Living rms, formal dining, loft/yoga/office space , fully fenced in backyard. Downtown views from Master. 18x20 screened in porch with magnificent mature Elm and Cherry trees.
MLS #: 2035526
Listing Company: Mw Real Estate Co.
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: East Nashville
- Year Built: 1920
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.15
- Lot Size: 50x130
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Hardboard
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Gas / Central
- Heat: GS/EL / Central
- Master Bedroom: 18 x 12 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 10 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 10 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 9 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 16 x 9
- Living Room: 25 x 13 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 13 x 10 (Formal)
- Other Room: 18 x 13 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 10 x 9 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 15 x 12 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $4,379
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.