This home checks all the boxes! Lovely bungalow w/ covered front porch in historic Belmont with sidewalks and mature trees. Intuitive open floor plan with screen porch overlooks exquisite landscaping for relaxing and entertaining. Many different living areas: formal living, family room, separate dining room, bonus rm, upstairs study/ work 'chill zones' + office. Master on Main plus 2 car garage! Ready to move right in.
MLS #: 2120544
Listing Company: Village
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County, TN
- Subdivision: Belmont / 12 South
- Year Built: 1926
- Acreage: 0.18
- Lot Size: 50 X 162
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Hardboard,Partial Br
- Floors: Finished Wood, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 15
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 15
- Bedroom #4: 16 x 22
- Kitchen: 11 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 11 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 13 (Office)
- Den: 16 x 17 (Bookcases)
- Rec Room: 22 x 22 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 9 x 14 (Other)
- Taxes: $8,400
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.