One of Historic Franklin's Gems!! This rare one-story historic home has all the space you need for entertaining and family. Features hardwood floors, 14 ft ceilings, deep moldings and large rooms with 5 fireplaces. This home offers many unique features rarely found in a home of this age: home office & optional apartment/in-law suite, possible use a B&B.
MLS #: 2055133
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Historic Downtown Franklin
- Year Built: 1866
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.62
- Lot Size: 134 X 204
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Other / Combination
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 19
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 19
- Kitchen: 14 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 15 x 33 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 23 (Formal)
- Other Room: 16 x 19 (Bedroom 6)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 22 (Office)
- Den: 16 x 19 (Bookcases)
- Rec Room: 17 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Hobby Room: 6 x 10 (Workshop)
- Taxes: $10,143
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.