Rare Opportunity to own Franklin's beloved Deerfield Farm, a working hunter jumper estate minutes from Brownland Farm. 14 large stalls, 7 pastures, indoor/outdoor wash stalls, office/tack room, 120x190 arena with great footing, mature landscaping and a gracious Southern home. Continue the tradition of entertaining your guests in grand Southern style befitting of Julia Reed. Proof of funds and 24 hours notice required. Do not enter property without Fiona. 615-417-3434.
MLS #: 2040187
Listing Company: Worth Properties Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: 16.07 Acres
- Year Built: 1981
- Acreage: 16.07
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Stable
- Construction: All Brick,Wood Sidin
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 25 x 22 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 21 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 17 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 17 x 14 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 13 (Separate)
- Dining Room: 15 x 13 (Separate)
- Other Room: 18 x 16 (Florida)
- Den: 23 x 15
- Rec Room: 23 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Hobby Room: 9 x 18 (Other)
- Taxes: $7,427
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.