Perched atop Westhaven's highest elevation, this smart home offers panoramic views, stunning architectural details, and 3 floors of flawless flow. Built in 2005 with painstaking attention to quality and maintainability, it features a 3-car garage with porte cochere, immaculate California Closets walk-in, rare Brazilian cherry hardwoods, built-ins galore, and 6 exquisite mantlepieces. The deep lot backs up to wooded acreage that will never be developed.
MLS #: 2103176
Listing Company: Re/Max Masters
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Westhaven Sec 7
- Year Built: 2005
- Acreage: 0.38
- Lot Size: 91 X 150
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, SMCAM
- Construction: Fiber Cement
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Slab
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 17 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 15 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 15 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 35 x 17 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 15 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 16 x 20 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 0 x 0 (Utility Room)
- Den: 17 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 28 x 41 (3rd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 15 x 14
- Taxes: $6,980
- HOA Fee: $192/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.