Circa 1910 Victorian gem in stellar location. If you are wanting all things walkable then this is it for you! This gorgeously renovated home was done w/ love & attention to historic detail. It has many original features, great modern finishes & flow. They seamlessly blend together to create your next perfect home. Master down! Great landscaping, 2 car garage port easy off street parking. Deck & wonderful sitting porch! Great storage! Close to downtown too! Lockeland geo priority zone!
MLS #: 2052587
Listing Company: Compass Tennessee, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: East Edgefield/Lockeland S
- Year Built: 1910
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.17
- Lot Size: 50 X 140
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 14 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 13 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 14
- Living Room: 14 x 14 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 14 (Combination)
- Other Room: 13 x 13 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 5 x 8 (Utility Room)
- Taxes: $4,299
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.