Beautiful, one owner, custom home in the heart of Green Hills that has something for everyone. Floors refinished, new carpet/paint. Pool, Spa, Sauna, Golf Simulator, Full Bar and much more. Great entertaining space inside and out, circle drive with 3 car garage and extended driveway for additional parking. 570 sq ft of unfinished basement space for storage, 580 sq ft remodeled Pool House with full bath for guests or use as an exercise room. Convenient I-440, colleges, hospitals and shopping.
MLS #: 2097345
Listing Company: Weichert, Realtors - The Andrews Group
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Noel Watkins Grove
- Year Built: 2001
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 0.46
- Lot Size: 100 X 200
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 17 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 14 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 14 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 24 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 14 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 18 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 21 x 28 (Fireplace)
- Hobby Room: 16 x 22 (Other)
- Taxes: $10,896
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.
Saturday, December 7, 2:00PM-4:00PM
Sunday, December 8, 2:00PM-4:00PM