Secluded 27 acres equestrian farm in Williamson County. 4BR, 5BA, Master on the main w/large corner jacuzzi and built in cedar sauna, hardwood floors, open kitchen and living area, theater area with wet bar opens to large patio/deck area, security system w/cameras, water/air purifier, small 1 BR 1 BA apart off garage, Includes a 6 stall barn(expandable), 5 fenced pastures, an 82'X36' workshop/garage w/ 2 offices and full bath, trails, RV site, archery/gun shooting range. See Video
MLS #: 2102818
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Near Leipers Fork
- Year Built: 1999
- Acreage: 27.45
- Exterior: SMCAM, Stable, Storage Building
- Construction: Stone,Vinyl Siding
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile, Vinyl
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 21 x 15 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 17 x 14 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 18 x 18 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 19 x 12
- Living Room: 17 x 29 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 19 x 11 (Combination)
- Other Room: 17 x 13 (Exercise)
- Den: 17 x 25 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 33 x 31 (Wet Bar)
- Hobby Room: 17 x 13 (Other)
- Taxes: $3,715
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.