Stunning hand-cut stone exterior - private 5.5 acres with creek, room for a pool, & beautiful guest house(rare find!) Open kitchen w/Viking commercial range, subzero fridge, Huge hand-cut stone wood burning fireplace in vaulted living room.Gorgeous master suite w/vaulted ceilings and fireplace, coffee bar area,&large bathroom. All bedrooms have private baths.
MLS #: 2069955
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Peytonsville Rd / 5+ acres
- Year Built: 2013
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.5
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Guest House
- Construction: Stone
- Floors: Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 18 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 19 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 19 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 6 x 14 (Combination)
- Other Room: 13 x 15 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 6 x 10 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 15 x 20 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $5,900
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.