Stunning hand-cut stone exterior - private 5.5 acres with creek, room for a pool, & beautiful guest house(rare find!) Open kitchen w/Viking commercial range, subzero fridge, Huge hand-cut stone wood burning fireplace in vaulted living room.Gorgeous master suite w/vaulted ceilings and fireplace, coffee bar area,&large bathroom. All bedrooms have private baths. NO HOA!
MLS #: 2069955
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Peytonsville Rd / 5+ acres
- Year Built: 2013
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.5
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Guest House
- Construction: Stone
- Floors: Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 18 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 14 x 19 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 19 x 21 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 6 x 14 (Combination)
- Other Room: 13 x 15 (Media)
- Other Room 2: 6 x 10 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 15 x 20 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $5,900
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.