Best of old/new Nashville. Tudor/craftsman 2-story charmer, heart of Sylvan Park, turnkey updated, period detail. Natural light-filled rooms throughout. Minutes to downtown, 440 and 40 exits. Stroll to restaurants, shops, McCabe Rec Center, The Produce Place, Dose, Bowling/West End, 3 parks, Vandy, the Greenway. Limestone working fireplace. Swing on front slate porch, enjoy Japanese garden, mature trees. Fenced back yard, patio and gas grill. Shaded drive-through carport. Won't last!
MLS #: 2059103
Listing Company: Freeman Webb Co., Realtors
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Sylvan Park/West End Annex
- Year Built: 1935
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 50 X 172
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Gas Grill, Storage Building
- Construction: Partial Brick,Wood S
- Floors: Finished Wood, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: Full / Other
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Two Systems
- Master Bedroom: 10 x 12 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 12 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 21 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 12
- Living Room: 12 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 11 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 12 x 21 (Main Level)
- Taxes: $3,872
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.