Stunning Mid-Century rustic, warm, inviting and ready for a party! Home wraps around your outside entertainment area which includes a beautiful in-ground pool that leads to a covered outdoor fireplace and viking gas grill. The chef's kitchen boasts a real wood-fired pizza oven along with commercial appliances. Great room/kitchen features large stone fireplace for cozy fall evenings. Located in the coveted Julia Green district. Call for a personal tour to see all the amenities of this home!
MLS #: 2102742
Listing Company: Compass Re
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills/Wallace
- Year Built: 1948
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 0.46
- Lot Size: 100 X 210
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Gas Grill
- Construction: Partial Brick,Stone
- Floors: Bamboo/Cork, Finished Wood, Slate, Tile
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 19 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 15
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 14
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 21 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 12 x 21 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 16 x 19 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 15 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 14 x 17 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 6 x 8 (Utility Room)
- Rec Room: 23 x 24 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 9 x 9 (Workshop)
- Taxes: $8,490
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.