Classic 1929 Bungalow with Modern Updates! Relax on your over-sized front porch or gorgeous, fenced backyard. Int he heart of Lockeland Springs, just steps from both 5 Points and 3 Points. Home features 3 beds, 2.5 baths and a large, unfinished walkout basement.
MLS #: 2050858
Listing Company: Re/Max Choice Properties
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Lockeland Springs
- Year Built: 1929
- Acreage: 0.18
- Lot Size: 60 X 128
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Partial Brick,Vinyl
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 14 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 10 x 15
- Living Room: 12 x 12 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 12 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 7 x 7 (Utility)
- Den: 12 x 12 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $3,291
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.