Charming all brick Riverbirch home, centrally located in Westhaven near Resident's Club, pool, and walking trails! Xtra large family room & kitchen make this a great home for entertaining! Master suite located on main. 3 additional BR's located upstairs + bonus room loft and an office/hobby rm. (Current owners use as 5th BR/ has access to full bath) Oversized closets, walk-in attic & expansion area in garage= loads of storage! 3 car garage, covered ft. porch, addtl. side porch...Must see!
MLS #: 2030637
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Westhaven Sec 7
- Year Built: 2007
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0
- Lot Size: 107x143
- Lot Description: Slope
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 16 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 16 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 16 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 16 x 19 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 17 x 26 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 17 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 11 (Office)
- Den: 17 x 20
- Rec Room: 13 x 15 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $4,897
- HOA Fee: $183/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.