Luxurious home in coveted East Nash setting. Fully renovated, one-of-a-kind home with 2 bed/2 bath or 1bed/1bath rental potential with separate laundry and entry stair allow for passive income. Ship lap details, double staircase, stainless appliances (and smart hub fridge), butler's pantry, 2 spacious master suites, climate controlled basement,, and too much more to list. Conveniently located near Portland Brew, Jenni's Ice Cream, and Rose Pepper. MUST SEE!!!
MLS #: 2072769
Listing Company: Adaro Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Brownsville
- Year Built: 1935
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 55 X 155
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: Fiber Cement,Partial
- Floors: Carpet, Concrete, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 19 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 18 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 11
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 11
- Kitchen: 17 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 12 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 14 x 12 (Combination)
- Other Room: 14 x 10 (Bedroom 5)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 12 (Gathering Room)
- Rec Room: 15 x 19 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $2,354
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.