Magnificent one owner Estate Home built by Jeff Kinman, interior finishes by designer Roger Higgins of R. Higgins Interiors situated on a pristine, private, lot located in the highly desirable Julia Green school district, minutes from upscale shopping & dining. Gracefully appointed with custom mill work, antique light fixtures & furniture quality built-in cabinetry. Distinctive in design, Sophisticated in craftsmanship, Superior in quality. 3,327 sqft partially finished, conditioned basement.
MLS #: 2051362
Listing Company: Worth Properties Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills
- Year Built: 2009
- Style: Other
- Acreage: 0.91
- Lot Size: 122 X 334
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Marble, Tile
- Basement: Full / Other
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 18 x 24 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 16 x 20 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 16 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 20 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 16 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 15 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 17 x 20 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 18 x 18 (Library)
- Den: 18 x 27 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 19 x 22 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 10 x 17 (Sewing Room)
- Taxes: $17,241
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.