Sophisticated, easy living in a premier location just around the corner from Seven Hills Swim & Tennis and minutes to Green Hills. Transoms, arched doorways, millwork and builtins, high ceilings, bar with wine fridge, study nook, screened porch w/fireplace, & designated office are just some bonuses here! This home has all the bells and whistles to provide a peaceful, private retreat with everything you need on the main level and an additional 3 bedrooms and bonus rooms upstairs.
MLS #: 2078655
Listing Company: Fridrich & Clark Realty
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Green Hills
- Year Built: 2006
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.75
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick,Hardboard
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Gas / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 12 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 13 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 17 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 19 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 19 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 17 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 12 (Breakfast Room)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 13 (Office)
- Den: 23 x 13 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 25 x 18 (Over Garage)
- Hobby Room: 9 x 12 (Sewing Room)
- Taxes: $6,405
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.