Bring your buyer who wants the opportunity to add their own touches as this will need updating or a client who likes a bit of rehabbing. 4 side brick home with master on the main level, two story living room open to large kitchen/breakfast area. Additional cabinets beverage refrigerator and countertops added by seller. Loft area can be converted to additional bedroom. Screened covered porch and backyard partially fenced.
MLS #: 2055150
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Traceside
- Year Built: 1996
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.25
- Lot Size: 74 X 113
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Other, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 13
- Kitchen: 12 x 15 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 13 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 8 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 16 x 17 (Over Garage)
- Hobby Room: 14 x 13 (Other)
- Taxes: $2,668
- HOA Fee: $62/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.