Historic home in the HEART of downtown Franklin. Total renovation, rocking chair front porch, 4 BR, 4BA, 2 1/2 BA, 4 car garage w/ lift, elevator, living room study, dining room, roof patio, hardwood floors, 99 year Vermont slate roof, self contained water supply, emergency generator, Green Home Award. Full basement is heated and the Theatre/wine room and 1/2 bath in basement is fully climate controlled.
MLS #: 2116027
Listing Company: Parks
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: none
- Year Built: 1912
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.2
- Lot Size: 117 X 81
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood
- Basement: Full / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 20 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 9 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 8 x 18 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 13 x 13 (Country)
- Living Room: 14 x 15 (Formal)
- Dining Room: 15 x 16 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 14 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 30 (Media)
- Rec Room: 9 x 15 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 8 x 10 (Other)
- Taxes: $5,196
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.