Rare offering of estate property. Build your dream home atop this private 5+ acre lot at the end of a cul-de-sac. Level areas for gardening and recreation. Abundant wildlife and mature trees. Historic stone wall and the ultimate in privacy. Infrastructure in place with generous building envelope. House for sale as is.
MLS #: 2050240
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: West Meade
- Year Built: 1968
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 5.41
- Lot Size: 105 X 388
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Parquet, Vinyl
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 24 x 11 (Master BR Upstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 13
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 13
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 10
- Kitchen: 24 x 11 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 23 x 22 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 12 x 13 (Formal)
- Other Room: 11 x 12 (Bedroom 5)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 11 (Bedroom 6)
- Den: 24 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $4,681
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.