BREATHTAKING views! Updated all-brick home on 9.12 acres nestled in S. Harpeth Valley surrounded by pasture, rolling wooded hillsides! Brand new paint. Hardwood floors. Granite, Stainless Appliances & Hammered Copper Farm sink in kitchen! Majestic stone fireplaces in living room & den. Spacious master on main w/ in-wall fireplace & sitting area. Updated light fixtures. Outdoor fireplace by in-ground pool, pavilion and hot tub. Don't miss this special property in Williamson County.
MLS #: 2016297
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Harrell Henry Iii
- Year Built: 2008
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 9.12
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 30 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 14 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 12 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 19 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 16 x 23 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 17 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 16 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 7 x 12 (Breakfast Room)
- Den: 16 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Taxes: $4,017
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.