YOU DESERVE THIS PRIVATE SANCTUARY: exquisite European-style brick home on 15.8 wooded acres! Chef's kitchen w/Thermador professional equipment, stacked stone fireplace in gathering room, magical master suite, 4" wide plank flooring, tile and slate floors, $200k windows & doors package, designer fixtures & freshly painted. Lower level has separate in-law suite, kitchen & huge entertaining area! If you appreciate privacy and being surrounded by Natural Beauty, this home is a must-see!
MLS #: 2056370
Listing Company: Metropolitan Brokers
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Leipers Fork
- Year Built: 2008
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 15.83
- Lot Description: Wooded
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick,Hardboard
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Slate, Tile
- Basement: Full / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: Well
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Propane / Central
- Master Bedroom: 18 x 19 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 15 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 15 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 20 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 12 x 17 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 18 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 14 x 20 (Gathering Room)
- Den: 16 x 20 (Separate)
- Rec Room: 14 x 22 (2nd Floor)
- Hobby Room: 13 x 15 (Other)
- Taxes: $6,111
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.