Private, gated, fenced retreat with 94 acres & 3 acre easement adjoining to Natchez Trace. Beautiful gently rolling pasture land with old log home blended w/ new log home. Living room with stone fireplace. New chef's kitchen, family room overlooking totally updated gunite pool with waterfall. Grand master wing with his/her closets, marble bath, vaulted ceilings & loft for exercise/office. Huge rec room. Stocked pond w/ dock, horse barn & arena, heated & cooled bus barn w/ lean to.
MLS #: 2119308
Listing Company: Worth Properties Llc
The information is being provided by MTRMLS, Inc. Properties marked with the MTRMLS logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program. Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Copyright 2019 MTRMLS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- County: Williamson County, TN
- Subdivision: Leipers Fork
- Year Built: 1980
- Style: Log
- Acreage: 97
- Exterior: Barn, Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill, Stable
- Construction: LOG ,Wood Siding
- Floors: Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Standing Seam Steel
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 25 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 15 x 17 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 13 x 13 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 13
- Kitchen: 13 x 23 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 15 x 27 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 15 (Combination)
- Other Room: 16 x 25 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 25 (Interior Expansion)
- Den: 18 x 22
- Rec Room: 26 x 46 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $1,760
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.